zigbeenuthouse
Ohio State Football 2020 Recruiting - Printable Version

+- zigbeenuthouse (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com)
+-- Forum: The Front Porch. Come on in and talk! (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: ZigbeeNutHouse List of topics for discussion (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Ohio State Football 2020 Recruiting (/thread-1879.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Zig's Buckeye Football Recruiting Motor Inn - K9Buck - 06-20-2019

This has been expected; I'll be pleased when he actually commits.  

https://247sports.com/Player/Darrion-Henry-46049747/

RE: Nevada Buckeye says 4* DT Darion Henry will commit to OSU - AkronBuck - 06-20-2019

Good News.. Rivals has him as the #2 Player in Ohio...A Pretty good offer list too...

RE: Nevada Buckeye says 4* DT Darion Henry will commit to OSU - jmesser1982 - 06-20-2019

Good news for sure. Beat out some really good teams. Welcome Darrion.

RE: Nevada Buckeye says 4* DT Darion Henry will commit to OSU - BigDroppa - 06-20-2019

Huge get for the Bucks. Position of need and this guy is not undersized or short.

Meyer was an E-lite talent recruiter. We’ll have to see how Day performs in recruiting. Should be a slight drop off from ranking and recruiting battles but not much right now because the program is hitting in all cylinders and there should be some carry over. The QB Fields was a huge get for the program

It might take him some time and he will have to show some success on the field before he gets to that level. Many Clemson folk wanted to fire Dabo in his early years. Now he’s a magician in recruiting. He’s a guy having fun and the players are drawn to him. He can be a process / methodical hard charger in practice but on the outside he’s smiling and having fun.

RE: Nevada Buckeye says 4* DT Darion Henry will commit to OSU - lrrps21 - 06-20-2019

Meh. 279 lb DT's are fine at YSU. However, tOSU plays in the FBS.

RE: Nevada Buckeye says 4* DT Darion Henry will commit to OSU - Dzone1 - 06-20-2019

(06-20-2019, 09:02 AM)BigDroppa Wrote: Huge get for the Bucks. Position of need and this guy is not undersized or short.

Meyer was an E-lite talent recruiter. We’ll have to see how Day performs in recruiting. Should be a slight drop off from ranking and recruiting battles but not much right now because the program is hitting in all cylinders and there should be some carry over.  The QB Fields was a huge get for the program

It might take him some time and he will have to show some success on the field before he gets to that level. Many Clemson folk wanted to fire Dabo in his early years. Now he’s a magician in recruiting. He’s a guy having fun and the players are drawn to him. He can be a process / methodical hard charger in practice but on the outside he’s smiling and having fun.
Well he does have 2 of the top 10 players in the country verballed for next year alaready. He’s doing just fine.

RE: Nevada Buckeye says 4* DT Darion Henry will commit to OSU - stxbuck - 06-20-2019

(06-20-2019, 09:02 AM)BigDroppa Wrote: Huge get for the Bucks. Position of need and this guy is not undersized or short.

Meyer was an E-lite talent recruiter. We’ll have to see how Day performs in recruiting. Should be a slight drop off from ranking and recruiting battles but not much right now because the program is hitting in all cylinders and there should be some carry over.  The QB Fields was a huge get for the program

Elite recruiting doesn't mean ***** if you let your team get blown out by Purdue and Iowa. Urban was coasting on his own ego for the past few years. I'm glad we have a hungry coach again  in Day.

RE: Nevada Buckeye says 4* DT Darion Henry will commit to OSU - BoyGenius - 06-20-2019

Huge recruiting weekend for Day and the Bucks. Friday Night Lights has been replaced with Buckeye Bash and BBQ, at least this year.

RE: Nevada Buckeye says 4* DT Darion Henry will commit to OSU - BigDroppa - 06-20-2019

(06-20-2019, 06:19 PM)stxbuck Wrote:

Elite recruiting doesn't mean ***** if you let your team get blown out by Purdue and Iowa. Urban was coasting on his own ego for the past few years. I'm glad we have a hungry coach again  in Day.

I’d rather have Meyer. I’d take a 3x NC Coach over anyone. Ohio State probably went through it’s best years with Meyer. 

But I won’t miss the JTB read option

I hope Day does well. Much better than the notion of Tom Herman coming back

Recruiting news ....Good News....Bucks Get 2 More... - AkronBuck - 06-21-2019

Class Of 2020.....

[Image: f46e458a-7bdc-4beb-a081-6a9a225b9366-ori...fit=bounds]
[Image: 07f4a32f-0874-44e0-8951-1f77dec45457-ori...fit=bounds]

Class of 2021.....

[Image: 20974b67-a67a-4069-b7be-1a732a114609-ori...fit=bounds]
[Image: ab9558f3-5bac-4b25-a278-b1b3fe93d1c4-ori...fit=bounds]

RE: Recruiting news ....Good News....Bucks Get 2 More... - K9Buck - 06-21-2019

Great news!

RE: Recruiting news ....Good News....Bucks Get 2 More... - K9Buck - 06-21-2019

FWIW...247 has us rated at #5 in the nation with 20' recruits.

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

RE: Recruiting news ....Good News....Bucks Get 2 More... - AkronBuck - 06-21-2019

(06-21-2019, 02:30 PM)K9Buck Wrote: FWIW...247 has us rated at #5 in the nation with 20' recruits. 

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

[Image: b9cfb86e-763b-4d52-ab2c-6ee96cb070b9-ori...fit=bounds]

RE: Recruiting news ....Good News....Bucks Get 2 More... - Alabuckeye - 06-21-2019

I'm frankly surprised that we have seen no dropoff in recruiting.

Speaks to the 'system and structure' that Urban and Gene talked about at his retirement presser.

Well done staff.

RE: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . BUCKEYE RECRUITING CENTRAL . . . . . . . . . . . . . - cincydawg - 06-21-2019

The four teams right after OSU are "interesting", I think.