zigbeenuthouse
Friday night tunes: Assign a song to a poster - Printable Version

+- zigbeenuthouse (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com)
+-- Forum: The Front Porch. Come on in and talk! (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: ZigbeeNutHouse List of topics for discussion (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Friday night tunes: Assign a song to a poster (/thread-2360.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Friday night tunes: Assign a song to a poster - ScarletHayes - 08-09-2019

It's Friday night.  Time to relax and chill a bit with some tunes.  Think of a poster, then match him/her/it/transgender/cisgender normative/pansexual/etc... with a song based on anything you deem worthy:  their moniker, personality, posting style, etc...  you name it.  My guess is that this has been done before, so all royalties go to whoever first came up with the idea.  Disclaimer:  there doesn't have to be a one to one situation here.  1 person can assign as many songs to as many people as they want to.  20 people can assign a song to the same person, etc...  Only request is to not repeat a song.  Other than that, have at it.

Anyway, I'll get the ball rolling with the godfather of the board, Zig.

RE: Friday night tunes: Assign a song to a poster - ScarletHayes - 08-09-2019

This one was too easy.  Third Gen all day long with this one.

RE: Friday night tunes: Assign a song to a poster - ScarletHayes - 08-09-2019

Sparky.

RE: Friday night tunes: Assign a song to a poster - maize - 08-09-2019

I'm doing this a little different. iTunes shuffle until I find a poster I can associate a song with. 

Behind The Sun -RHCP @PitchBlack

RE: Friday night tunes: Assign a song to a poster - ScarletHayes - 08-10-2019

China.

Maize.  I think I heard somewhere that he sorta likes this band.   Wink

RE: Friday night tunes: Assign a song to a poster - ChinaBuck - 08-10-2019

(08-10-2019, 12:36 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

China.
Ooh, went for the subtle and sophisticated reference........I thought someone might go for the Doobie Bros China Grove or Bowie China Girl.

There is a surprising number of American songs that the Chinese love. And they love to sing them at karaoke. Or just sitting at their desk. Or, like my wife, as were driving home from a visit with a relative, she burst into, Country Road by John Denver.

Now I can't get it out of my head.

RE: Friday night tunes: Assign a song to a poster - P1tchblack - 08-10-2019

Alabuckeye and unc4corners

(08-10-2019, 05:29 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote:

China.
Ooh, went for the subtle and sophisticated reference........I thought someone might go for the Doobie Bros China Grove or Bowie China Girl.

Was gonna go with the Bowie classic at first, but I figured it wouldn't work with you being male and all.  How cisgender normative of me.  I'm so ashamed.

(08-10-2019, 08:50 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 05:29 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote:

China.

Was gonna go with the Bowie classic at first, but I figured it wouldn't work with you being male and all.  How cisgender normative of me.  I'm so ashamed.
That was the best laugh I’ve had all day. You have been assigned to the re-education camp in Berkeley.

RE: Friday night tunes: Assign a song to a poster - zigbee - 08-10-2019

My TRIBUTE to HighTop