Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Alabuckeye muses
I think my computer has been hacked....

the banner advertising lately has been:
1) A Michigan University ad
2) Alabama U baseball tickets
3) Kamala Harris for Prez.

No joke.

I blame the russians....   Dodgy
(02-05-2019, 10:54 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: I think my computer has been hacked....

No joke.

Welcome.  Glad to see you made it and have your muse thread
Make America Honest Again
I'll know things are back to normal when I see Ashley Madison ads popping up.   Big Grin
(02-05-2019, 11:17 AM)zigbee Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 10:54 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: I think my computer has been hacked....

No joke.

Welcome.  Glad to see you made it and have your muse thread
Thanks Zig.....I don't add much, but I like to sit in the corner of the 'House in my recliner and watch the madness.  Shout out some commentary from time to time.
The differences between men and women's psyche's is just fascinating.

Trump says last night that there have never been more women in Congress.....and that was a good thing.

Is it though?
If you think the men have done a jam up job over the decades, and of late, perhaps it isn't.

I'm willing to give the women a shot, in general.
(02-06-2019, 04:44 PM)cincydawg Wrote: If you think the men have done a jam up job over the decades, and of late, perhaps it isn't.

I'm not unwilling to give women a shot.....I just wonder what they bring to the table....as a woman.....that makes them better for the task.

I've had male bosses, I've had female bosses.  Both good and bad ones of both.  I'd prefer a male.  Most people I've talked to, of both genders, agree.
I find the whole board thing fascinating. 5 boards, 18 months.....and thru it about 40-50 posters keep sticking in there.

The sense of community fascinates me.
https://www.cfb51.com/index.php?board=7.0

I've been with this group for something like 15 years, and probably 5 transitions. I've met a number of them in person. That is my primary posting site.
(02-06-2019, 04:47 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 04:44 PM)cincydawg Wrote: If you think the men have done a jam up job over the decades, and of late, perhaps it isn't.

I'm not unwilling to give women a shot.....I just wonder what they bring to the table....as a woman.....that makes them better for the task.

I've had male bosses, I've had female bosses.  Both good and bad ones of both.  I'd prefer a male.  Most people I've talked to, of both genders, agree.

My wife would absolutely agree with this.
The issue with women running things is they have no concept of reality. Margaret Thatcher and Golda Meir are not in the current crop of women.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(02-12-2019, 09:33 PM)lrrps21 Wrote: The issue with women running things is they have no concept of reality. Margaret Thatcher and Golda Meir are not in the current crop of women.

They can be very petty.  You have a conflict with them its permanent.  Men fight and argue and then forget about it.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(02-12-2019, 09:36 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 09:33 PM)lrrps21 Wrote: The issue with women running things is they have no concept of reality. Margaret Thatcher and Golda Meir are not in the current crop of women.

They can be very petty.  You have a conflict with them its permanent.  Men fight and argue and then forget about it.

I learned this at a very young age. Growing up the neighborhood kids often got in fights. By noon the same kids were laughing and playing as if nothing happened. The mothers? Held grudges for decades.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
I've often wondered about seeing one sock in a parking lot or beside the road. How does a person lose one sock in a random location like that? Did one foot get hot and they take it off and it blows out the window or off the vehicle as it sat in the parking lot?
I randomly toss a sock out the window of my truck to mess with the heads of bammers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AlaBuckeye muses. Alabuckeye 18 303 05-23-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: wydileie
  Tucker Carlson rips Alabuckeye computerbuck 8 439 03-08-2022, 04:38 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Official "Ban Alabuckeye" thread P1tchblack 32 1,651 01-15-2022, 06:23 PM
Last Post: TcSoup
  Alabuckeye and Blinky Reconciliation Thread Beastdog 14 1,038 07-13-2021, 07:19 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Alabuckeye and K9Buck reconciliation thread K9Buck 17 4,566 06-18-2021, 04:45 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Alabuckeye muses the daily news. Alabuckeye 0 333 05-03-2021, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Alabuckeye muses- Politics Alabuckeye 19 2,648 02-11-2021, 05:32 PM
Last Post: TcSoup
  Cincydawg shows up, Alabuckeye disappears TakeThePoints 27 2,945 02-10-2021, 07:43 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Alabuckeye Beastdog 3 386 01-05-2021, 02:49 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Alabuckeye questions...and muses Alabuckeye 46 9,356 11-08-2020, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye