Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zigbeeDO NOT get caught playing golf with President Trump
NAZIs will attack you:
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/lpga-star...golf-trump

They want to control you, your speech, your freedom, everything they hate is forced ON YOU and they want to make you into them.
Make America Honest Again
I'm ready for the next civil war here.
I'm tired of bowing down to these idiots.
I don't like threats being made to get what you desire.
I carry concealed most all the time. I'm won't wear any attire with Trump on it because it may invite a nasty situation with these idiots and I may end up shooting someone.
(05-01-2019, 08:37 AM)unc4corners Wrote: I'm ready for the next civil war here.
I'm tired of bowing down to these idiots.
I don't like threats being made to get what you desire.
I carry concealed most all the time.  I'm won't wear any attire with Trump on it because it may invite a nasty situation with these idiots and I may end up shooting someone.

Itâ€s getting to that point.  I stopped carrying because Iâ€m afraid Iâ€m going to use it on one of these idiots or several of them. 
I donâ€t recall ever having an issue with somebody wearing an Obama hat but good Lord donâ€t wear an Maga hat.  
The left sucks. Period.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
Just totally fed up with all of this crap going. You are judged by the left and the media which is controlled by the left. You have to bow down to the "protected" class no matter who they are as long as the left puts the term protected on them. Your opinion doesn't matter, your voting majority doesn't matter, nothing matters to the left when you don't have their blessing. People are getting fed up with all of this crap and sooner or later it will somehow come to a head.
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
My oldest son has a MAGA hat.  He's had it since 2016.  Even then I told him, think about where you are gonna be before wearing that hat.  I'm kind of mad at myself for basically telling him to give in, but my kid's safety comes before my pride.  All this ***** is truly pathetic

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump needs to go away K9Buck 1,274 33,344 04-13-2024, 11:38 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  President Obama meeting with more world leaders K9Buck 12 71 04-06-2024, 12:32 AM
  Best US president in American history zigbee 25 361 03-26-2024, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Michelle Obama for president? K9Buck 184 2,307 03-05-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Cop taken to jail in own police cruiser after caught shoplifting while in uniform K9Buck 19 311 02-23-2024, 06:30 PM
  Fascist Zuckerberg shuts down Instagram account of new Argentine President K9Buck 18 299 12-30-2023, 10:23 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Ladies Golf Longest Drive Competition ChinaBuck 2 109 09-21-2023, 08:01 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  TSA agents caught on camera stealing from passengers K9Buck 0 57 09-13-2023, 04:59 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Legendary Golf Course to reopen to tourists ChinaBuck 1 65 08-10-2023, 08:59 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  87 year old dies from punch at golf course after he backed into an auto zigbee 12 296 08-06-2023, 06:00 PM
Last Post: maize