Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Gov Newsom: LETS PARDON ILLEGALS!!!
Sweet.   SNEAK in the nation, commit crimes, and the Governor of California will take care of you with a pardon!  ONLY in America!!  COME to AMERICA WHERE it's all FREE (especially out of jail card, er, prison)

Pathetic 
Make America Honest Again
Foreign criminals first, Americans last.
I think it's obvious now:  the big money is pushing for civil war.  Only way this thing comes down is from within.  The powers that be figured that out a while ago, and now their plan is in motion.  The funny part is that a lot of folks on the left actually think these billionaires are true believers.  Even some of the politicians are dumb enough to think people like Tom Steyer actually believe in mmgw/climate change.  Lmao.  Guys like Steyer, Soros and Bezos are moving these 20 candidates/clowns around on their game board, and most of the fools have no idea they're being played as pawns.  On that note, expect a Newsome announcement to eventually be coming.
Just wait until the average citizens find out it's their jobs, houses, country these illegals will want.

This country is lost.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(05-16-2019, 09:15 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: Just wait until the average citizens find out it's their jobs, houses, country these illegals will want.

This country is lost.

The moment that old school Joe 6 pack, that voted Democrat his entire life, realizes that when they say "white privilege" that they are actually talking about him?  Buckle up.  There'll be a fight before anything is lost.  We on the right reached that conclusion a long time ago.  Those guys on the left just started figuring it out during the Trump campaign, and now that their once beloved party has gone full bonkers?  This is gonna get real fun...

Internal chaos is the goal, most people just haven't realized it yet.  I don't know how, all ya gotta do is turn on the news for 5 minutes, but the Kardashians isn't one of the most popularly streamed shows for nothing either.
I used to see 'Joe six pack' as a fighter. Now, I see him like the average guy from England. 'Roll over Joe'.

A friend of mine is a union guy, his grandfather and father before him. I told him the union leadership will abandon him for the illegals/3rd world types because they will be happy with $25 hr. He makes $45 hr. He laughed at me. He recently told me what I mentioned is starting to happen. Guys getting laid off and new guys all working. The union leadership gets paid the same regardless what the rank and file make. He just didn't think it was going to happen to him. His father just retired. He made $100 hr changing tires on union vehicles. The guy that replaced him is named Jorge. Jorge is not making $100 hr.

People are easily duped. Want to see a group of leftists go nuts? Wear a red hat with the letters M A G A on it. That simple.

A civil war won't be like the one in 1860's. It's an information war. It's already happening. It's been going on since WWII ended. The judges and media will decide the winner.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
people should get paid for whatever the market feels it's worth paying.
It's one thing to say 'we don't have a good way to deport 15 million illegals."  It's another thing to say "we're not going to deport illegals that have made it clear they are not following our laws."
I recall those images of the Union busters guys with bats
(05-16-2019, 11:23 AM)zigbee Wrote: people should get paid for whatever the market feels it's worth paying.

Guess who signed a minimum wage bill into law? (1938) It was designed to make people feel they have worth. The public unions use it to raise their wages automatically while the government uses it to control people.

"No business which depends for existence on paying less than living wages to its workers has any right to continue in this country"
-- FDR
(05-16-2019, 03:00 PM)lrrps21 Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 11:23 AM)zigbee Wrote: people should get paid for whatever the market feels it's worth paying.

Guess who signed a minimum wage bill into law? (1938) It was designed to make people feel they have worth. The public unions use it to raise their wages automatically while the government uses it to control people.

"No business which depends for existence on paying less than living wages to its workers has any right to continue in this country"
-- FDR

The times were completely different in the 1920s-30s.   Wealth was held by a concentrated few.    IRRC about 90% of wealth was held by 10-20% of the people at this time.   People out of work were at the mercy of business as the demand for products were low.  So, I can see a minimum wage basically.   The  Wagner Act, NLRB, helped with the government recognizing their legitimacy with the unions and it took off from there like a runaway train.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_L...ct_of_1935
The Union types still tell people thank a 'union for the 40 hour work week'. That's burfle. John Maynard Keyne's 15 hour work week prediction back in the 1930's proves it was the free market that afforded people to work as much or less they wanted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Losing businesses, high income earners, California will only have the poor zigbee 6 111 03-15-2024, 05:27 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  Counting illegals in census zigbee 7 101 03-10-2024, 11:32 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Steve Garvey vs. Adam Schiff, California senate race K9Buck 45 530 03-08-2024, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  California US senate debates: do the math zigbee 5 96 02-13-2024, 10:33 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  NYC is such a craphole that even the illegals are fleeing K9Buck 8 208 01-07-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  California Town Proposes Ban on Pride, Black and Women’s History Celebrations Hightop77 6 120 01-03-2024, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Newsom suing big oil. ScarletHayes 6 162 09-20-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  Even obese white women are getting brazen in California K9Buck 29 506 08-29-2023, 10:28 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Welcome to California, enjoy your vacation! K9Buck 4 103 08-11-2023, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  Hannity v Newsom P1tchblack 6 127 08-10-2023, 05:40 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack