Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive frame of mind goes long way to fruitful outcomes. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI was watching Martin L King. Shocking accusations
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ioner.html
Make America Honest Again
So....if the government has sealed these records, how did the author get access to them?
(05-27-2019, 11:28 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: So....if the government has sealed these records, how did the author get access to them?

Leaks...
Make America Honest Again
What are they going to rename all those streets and buildings? How about that National Holiday. Oooopppsss.
Change it to the all inclusive Human Rights Day.
In Malcolm X the FBI agents following Malcolm are like “Heâ€s actually faithful to his family and wife. Nothing like Martin!”
Always knew MLK was being spied on by the FBI, but I never realized that the dirt was this bad.  Zoinks!  

it's kind of funny that Malcom X had the bad boy image and that MLK had the halo around his head.   Dodgy

I've made posts in the recent past that one day we're all gonna learn that a lot of the stuff we've been taught/told is complete and utter BS.  That said, you can't understate what MLK accomplished mostly via peaceful means.  Clearly no saint, but he did stick his neck out on the line so blacks could shed 2nd class citizen status and have equal treatment under the law, etc...   For that he deserves immense credit.  This though?  This is one helluva an eye opener.
Not shocking at all. Those who people hold in the highest esteem are usually the worst of character when all is said and done.
Especially those they call Pastor or Priest.
(05-27-2019, 12:56 PM)TcSoup Wrote: Not shocking at all. Those who people hold in the highest esteem are usually the worst of character when all is said and done.
Especially those they call Pastor or Priest.

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times.  Those at the top of the food chain (pick a field) are often times (not always, but often) soooper douchers beyond your wildest imagination.  They would walk across their mother's back to get to the top.   They don't call it blind ambition for nothing
(05-27-2019, 12:46 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Always knew MLK was being spied on by the FBI, but I never realized that the dirt was this bad.  Zoinks!  

it's kind of funny that Malcom X had the bad boy image and that MLK had the halo around his head.   Dodgy

I've made posts in the recent past that one day we're all gonna learn that a lot of the stuff we've been taught/told is complete and utter BS.  That said, you can't understate what MLK accomplished mostly via peaceful means.  Clearly no saint, but he did stick his neck out on the line so blacks could shed 2nd class citizen status and have equal treatment under the law, etc...   For that he deserves immense credit.  This though?  This is one helluva an eye opener.

If he actually stood (or sat) and watched and coached a rape then he deserves Hell.  Nothing more.  Of course, this could all be fake news.  Time will tell.
I wonder if the left will pick up on this and DEMAND that the files should be opened in the interest of transparency.Wink
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rumors on X that King Charles died ChinaBuck 5 108 03-18-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Watching a show on PBS right now. The American Buffalo ScarletHayes 2 66 01-06-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Little Drummer Boy - King and Country Live unc4corners 13 194 12-24-2023, 02:11 AM
  What I see driving me away from watching sports.. Erhino 9 201 10-10-2023, 12:12 PM
Last Post: maize
  King Charles dkeener67 6 106 05-06-2023, 08:01 AM
  Going to be some white supremacy accusations thrown around and privilege in Missouri zigbee 5 159 02-26-2023, 09:34 AM
  The life of a KING!!!!!!!!!!!! (Similar to mine I might add) zigbee 6 167 02-09-2023, 11:56 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  I LOVE watching dem run states destroy themselves with stupidity zigbee 13 332 01-24-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Anyone watching Fox now? dunefan 41 763 11-18-2022, 08:53 PM
  The black general King Rick, Black Panthers Milwaukee K9Buck 27 740 08-30-2022, 09:18 AM
Last Post: dkeener67