Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thomas vs Ginsburg in abortion ruling Kerfuffle
They don't like each other:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/justice...ion-matter
Make America Honest Again
Ginsberg said that women who abort their child are ''not mothers''. Even Supreme Court judges suffer from libtardism.
She has two children.

[Image: 3OJQFKAVY4I6TEFICNX2IS4AXI.jpg]
Make America Honest Again
The comments about Kagan and Breyer not dissenting so that they can potentially influence Roberts later indicates how political the court is. And really isnâ€t intended to be imo.
Quote:“A woman who exercises her constitutionally protected right to terminate a pregnancy is not a “mother.”

Yet, one of the main exemptions is the heath of the 'mother'.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(05-28-2019, 06:19 PM)K9Buck Wrote: Ginsberg said that women who abort their child are ''not mothers''.  Even Supreme Court judges suffer from libtardism.

How is she wrong? (In this case, not her generally wrong thinking)

Even if one wanted to call preggers women mothers, it ends when they killed the progeny.
(05-29-2019, 08:01 AM)Erhino Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 06:19 PM)K9Buck Wrote: Ginsberg said that women who abort their child are ''not mothers''.  Even Supreme Court judges suffer from libtardism.

Even if one wanted to call preggers women mothers, it ends when they killed the progeny.

so, if all three of my boys died....I'd no longer be a father?  I'll disagree.....I'll always be a father.
The death cultists want it both ways.

"We need abortion to protect the mother's life"

"We want to prosecute - meaning make money - for attacks on expecting mothers"

"A woman who exercises her constitutionally protected right to terminate a pregnancy is not a mother"

The US Constitution does not state a person has the right to have an abortion. However, it does state clearly "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(05-29-2019, 08:08 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote:

so, if all three of my boys died....I'd no longer be a father?  I'll disagree.....I'll always be a father.

Yup. The leftists like to play musical chairs with words and many fall for it.

Of course. All your children were born. Now you do bring up a point, it is idiotic to called expectant mothers mothers until they have th baby.

Fight the dictionary on this one as a key term in mother or father is having a child.
(05-29-2019, 08:23 AM)Erhino Wrote:

Of course. All your children were born. Now you do bring up a point, it is idiotic to called expectant mothers mothers until they have th baby.

Fight the dictionary on this one as a key term in mother or father is having a child.

I had a child before it was born.  My wife and I were not excited over a fetus.....we were excited because we had a BABY.....

I have multiple friends who have had miscarriages.  ALL of them consider themselves parents, even though the child never lived to birth.

Correct.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is abortion such a huge issue among Americans to sway elections??? zigbee 81 963 Yesterday, 05:11 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Thomas Massie is a far-right radical! K9Buck 14 161 03-26-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Texas Judge's ruling on abortion P1tchblack 13 251 12-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Ryder Cup Picks. Justin Thomas??? unc4corners 7 115 08-29-2023, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Iowa Mels
  SCOTUS ruling on Biden admin policy P1tchblack 7 143 06-23-2023, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  A 9-0 SCOTUS ruling that is a true victory Alabuckeye 10 220 04-18-2023, 07:59 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Thomas Massie introduces bill to eliminate Department of Education K9Buck 15 262 02-15-2023, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Georgem80
  Clarence Thomas is Malcolm X fan stxbuck 2 95 10-12-2022, 05:27 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  11 year prison sentence for "obstructing" abortion clinic? K9Buck 3 136 10-06-2022, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Smoothmflikethat
  "Shoving" a mouthy abortion lover or Third Time DUI, WHICH IS WORSE? Beastdog 53 1,037 09-25-2022, 10:11 PM
Last Post: maize