Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now We have something Else To Worry About..
Smugglers Send First Caravan of African Migrants to U.S.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/...ts-to-u-s/

It's already out of hand but it will continue to get even worse of something isn't done to contain the migration. We either need to cut foreign aid or somehow make the American people realize that we can't take in all of these people and not damage our resources.
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
The well-funded, highly coordinated effort to flood the US with large groups of immigrants is unprecedented.
Trump needs to secure the border with active military units. Not NG weekend warrior dudes.

Since the US doesn't declare war these days, he could use the word 'conflict' like in Korea and Vietnam. Heck, just come up with a fancy name like' Operation Southern Bell' and folks will run around shouting USA USA USA while passing out yellow ribbons. I think Tony Orlando is still available.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
One will not be able to recognize this country in another 30 or so years.
(06-07-2019, 12:45 PM)jmesser1982 Wrote: One will not be able to recognize this country in another 30 or so years.

I didn't recognize it when I returned from PGW I.

Having no children allows me to be very selfish and leave it all behind for others to deal with.

"Wesley wins. We're outta here!"
-- Dalton
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(06-07-2019, 12:48 PM)lrrps21 Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 12:45 PM)jmesser1982 Wrote: One will not be able to recognize this country in another 30 or so years.

Having no children allows me to be very selfish and leave it all behind for others to deal with.

-- Dalton

I know what you mean. If not for my kids and grandkids I would not give a damn what happens after I go. I do worry for them. This country's best years are in the rearview mirror.

Somehow I don't think it will even take this long especially if the libs get control of the WH.
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
(06-07-2019, 12:56 PM)buckeyewalt Wrote:

Somehow I don't think it will even take this long especially if the libs get control of the WH.

You are probably right.
(06-07-2019, 12:52 PM)jmesser1982 Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 12:48 PM)lrrps21 Wrote:

-- Dalton

I know what you mean. If not for my kids and grandkids I would not give a damn what happens after I go. I do worry for them. This country's best years are in the rearview mirror.

The US is no longer the US to me. I've stopped caring a long time ago.
(06-07-2019, 12:29 PM)lrrps21 Wrote: Trump needs to secure the border with active military units. Not NG weekend warrior dudes.

What would be their ROEs?
(06-07-2019, 01:23 PM)cincydawg Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 12:29 PM)lrrps21 Wrote: Trump needs to secure the border with active military units. Not NG weekend warrior dudes.

What would be their ROEs?

'When in doubt, kill'

-- Col. Trautman
I am getting old and flaky and the idea of Nibiru is starting to sound more appealing ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't worry about systemic racism when I see this violence and it's not condemned zigbee 16 2,363 09-13-2020, 10:05 AM
Last Post: zigbee
  Let's be sensitive and reasonable. We need to worry about backlash against white folk K9Buck 19 4,823 08-05-2019, 11:41 AM
Last Post: BoyGenius