Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new forum is up
Hope I can manage this.
Hi lost friends!!
(02-04-2019, 08:51 PM)bostonbuckeye17 Wrote: Hi lost friends!!

What up, bb17?!? How's it hangin'?
Hi all. Thanks Zig.

I'm guessing Maddy complained to the previous host regarding some politically-incorrect posts regarding another race and some social justice warrior axed the forum. Perhaps the provider communicated with jman and, upon receiving no response, pulled the plug.

I have some advice. Create a back-up forum. Strictly control who can be a member. Do not permit non-members to read posts. Finally, be very careful about how one talks about minorities, gays, etc.
Just got here.  Holy cow!
Someone said Jman never got around to paying for the forum and it was cancelled.  Not sure it accurate or not.
Also, thanks thirdgensooner for the email.
PS.  Thanks Zig for starting this.  We need a backup plan big time.

Has everyone been invited from the old group?
[Image: keep-calm-even-when-another-one-bites-the-dust.jpg]
I can't answer why the old site went down.  Do not know and can only speculate.  I have not been able to find my friend jman.  I hope he is well.

MAGA
Thanks for keeping this going Zig!
(02-05-2019, 10:36 AM)buckeyewalt Wrote: Thanks for keeping this going Zig!

Thats what I'm here for!!!

MAGA
Hey Zig, are we able to fit more posts on one page, like on the last site? If not, I sussgest that we find a way to do that.
(02-06-2019, 03:07 PM)TakeThePoints Wrote: Hey Zig, are we able to fit more posts on one page, like on the last site?  If not, I sussgest that we find a way to do that.

Not Zig, but you can. Go to user cp - edit options.
(02-06-2019, 03:11 PM)sparky454 Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 03:07 PM)TakeThePoints Wrote: Hey Zig, are we able to fit more posts on one page, like on the last site?  If not, I sussgest that we find a way to do that.

Not Zig, but you can. Go to user cp - edit options.

Thanks, couldn't find that little devil.
Hi guys, just found this new place, thanks for starting it up again.