Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zigbeeChris Cuomo unleashed. Bad Cat
NSFW
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-chris-cuomo-fredo
Make America Honest Again
Didn't the NH 1.0 have a 'Fredo'?

This paisano is full of burfle when he claims Fredo is the 'N' word for Italians. This half sissy would have been drilled daily on my 'Dago avenue'
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(08-13-2019, 09:37 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: Didn't the NH 1.0 have a 'Fredo'?

This paisano is full of burfle when he claims Fredo is the 'N' word for Italians. This half sissy would have been drilled daily on my 'Dago avenue'
I'd guess he's never fought anyone in his life.  His dad paved way for him and his brother with an easy life that was completely different from the one he had to endure during the depression to provide them a great and easy life.  Mario Cuomo would not support the dem party today and he'd have a talk with his punk kid over the BS he spews on CNN.
(08-13-2019, 09:40 AM)zigbee Wrote:

I'd guess he's never fought anyone in his life.  His dad paved way for him and his brother with an easy life that was completely different from the one he had to endure during the depression to provide them a great and easy life.  Mario Cuomo would not support the dem party today and he'd have a talk with his punk kid over the BS he spews on CNN.

Yup. I see these types all over Manhattan. 

On another note, wouldn't this type of outburst be considered a 'red flag' regarding gun ownership?
(08-13-2019, 09:49 AM)lrrps21 Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 09:40 AM)zigbee Wrote:

Yup. I see these types all over Manhattan. 

On another note, wouldn't this type of outburst be considered a 'red flag' regarding gun ownership?
[Image: emoji6.png]  Nice point there,  lrrps.
[Image: EB1557EWkAAAFSn.jpg]
Guy is 6'2" with some arms on him.   Could probably do damage I'd guess ....
(08-13-2019, 11:39 AM)zigbee Wrote: Guy is 6'2" with some arms on him.   Could probably do damage I'd guess ....

He's a talker, not a thrower. He knows other people are there to get in between him or help separate the two if a fight broke out. I see these guys daily on the streets of Manhattan, Philly, and on the trains. He was playing up to the camera. In a real situation he'd get his ass kicked and he knows it.

While he's talking the other dude would be punching if in a real fight.

Conclusion: He has never been in a fight in his life because he would not be up in the dude's face saying the same thing over and over. I thought Vince McMahon was going to make a cameo.
A little better at dishing it out, isn't he?
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
I coulda took him.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
Chris Cuomo once referred to himself as ‘Fredo†in radio interview

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/chris-cuom...interview/
the funny thing is, the guy really thought his name is Fredo. He listens to Rush Limbaugh and that is what Rush always calls him.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
Fredo made it worse by acknowledging Fredo the name.  What an idiot.
Eric Trump on Twitter:

@ChrisCuomo
If u want to condemn ugliness, u should do so across the board...Iâ€ve been spit on, had white powder sent to my home & called much worse yet we hear crickets from
@CNN
. If youâ€re going to take the high road, great but you canâ€t just do it when it fits your narrative.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08...mans-face/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Chris Hanson! zigbee 11 160 03-26-2024, 09:47 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Australia is apparently going after X because of a post by "Billboard Chris" K9Buck 1 53 03-26-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Chris Henry Jr-Buckeye stxbuck 2 97 07-30-2023, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  Chris Cuomo: 'I was going to kill everybody and myself' maize 18 361 02-18-2023, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  CNN suspends Chris Cuomo Bucktastic1 26 1,266 10-06-2022, 05:55 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  FBI Director and servant to the party Chris Wray is on 60 Minutes right now K9Buck 10 433 04-25-2022, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  The hypocrisy of the left-Cuomo Bonebuck 126 9,402 03-07-2022, 01:47 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Chris wallace leaving fox news? davebucknut 54 3,403 12-13-2021, 03:51 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Deep-State lover Chris Wallace says Jen Psaki is "one of the best ever" K9Buck 7 389 10-24-2021, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Chris Cuomo's wife an Epstein girl? Hightop77 10 1,908 07-13-2021, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid