Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gummint 'tards
The gummint 'tards say I have to take online courses and take tests on "cultural and linguistic sensitivity/disability sensitivity.
Help me out the questions are really hard and it's a good thing I went to medical school for this. I mean this is really enlightening stuff. 
Question one. 
Sexual orientation is defined as a person's emotional, sexual, and/or relation attraction to others. Usually classified as heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual (i.e. lesbian and gay)
A. True
B. False
Uh I dunno but luckily I took the online course. 

Question four is my favorite because the PC answer is wrong.

Understanding an individual's culture is essential to meeting their health care expectations
A. True
B. False.
The correct answer is false but they want me to answer true. 

I've got pages of this retardate crap. Please don't let the Dems get power again in 2020. The hours spend on idiocy that improves the health of no one spent by everyone in healthcare as a result of the ACA and associated legislation is just unbearable. Man I wish I was a better investor. Eff these people.
Lol. One day I'll share my experience with a "Diversity & Inclusion" "Expert" my employer brought in to speak to us. But I'm about to open a cold one and watch UCLA at Cincinnati and forget about the abortion that is our DOJ.
3rdgensooner Wrote:The gummint 'tards say I have to take online courses and take tests on "cultural and linguistic sensitivity/disability sensitivity.
Help me out the questions are really hard and it's a good thing I went to medical school for this. I mean this is really enlightening stuff. 
Question one. 
Sexual orientation is defined as a person's emotional, sexual, and/or relation attraction to others. Usually classified as heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual (i.e. lesbian and gay)
A. True
B. False

Understanding an individual's culture is essential to meeting their health care expectations
A. True
B. False.

I've got pages of this retardate crap. Please don't let the Dems get power again in 2020. The hours spend on idiocy that improves the health of no one spent by everyone in healthcare as a result of the ACA and associated legislation is just unbearable. Man I wish I was a better investor. Eff these people.
This entreaty?  Coming from the guy who won't vote for Trump?????  Dodgy
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
(08-29-2019, 05:57 PM)TakeThePoints Wrote:
3rdgensooner Wrote:The gummint 'tards say I have to take online courses and take tests on "cultural and linguistic sensitivity/disability sensitivity.
Question one. 
A. True
B. False

A. True
B. False.

I voted GOP for Senate and Congress. Trump is a Dem anyway. What has he done to repeal any of this crap?
(08-29-2019, 06:04 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:
Question one. 
A. True
B. False

A. True
B. False.

I voted GOP for Senate and Congress. Trump is a Dem anyway. What has he done to repeal any of this crap?
He can suggest legislation, he can veto proposed bills which are sent to him to sign into law, but he can't repeal anything at the federal level.  Is this a state regulation or federal ?
Make America Honest Again
(08-29-2019, 05:38 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: The gummint 'tards say I have to take online courses and take tests on "cultural and linguistic sensitivity/disability sensitivity.
Question one. 
A. True
B. False

A. True
B. False.

Same thing my neighbor went through to pass the NJ State exam for her certification in counseling.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(08-29-2019, 06:13 PM)zigbee Wrote:
Question one. 
A. True
B. False

A. True
B. False.

He can suggest legislation, he can veto proposed bills which are sent to him to sign into law, but he can't repeal anything at the federal level.  Is this a state regulation or federal ?
This is federal compliance stuff. I can't see medicare patients unless I waste my time. I'd guess I spend roughly 10 hours a week on uncompensated crap because of things contained in ACA and related legislation. A full work day a week out of my life and it does absolutely nothing for anyone's health. Likely the opposite. When you can't find a primary care doctor this is a big part of why. No one wants the job and anyone that can retire does. That wasn't the case in the past. It's leading to a big shortage and that will have a negative impact on health outcomes. 
Idiots.
(08-29-2019, 06:50 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:
(08-29-2019, 06:13 PM)zigbee Wrote:
Question one. 
A. True
B. False

A. True
B. False.

This is federal compliance stuff. I can't see medicare patients unless I waste my time. I'd guess I spend roughly 10 hours a week on uncompensated crap because of things contained in ACA and related legislation. A full work day a week out of my life and it does absolutely nothing for anyone's health. Likely the opposite. When you can't find a primary care doctor this is a big part of why. No one wants the job and anyone that can retire does. That wasn't the case in the past. It's leading to a big shortage and that will have a negative impact on health outcomes. 
Idiots.
It is an issue, agree with you on that.   I have MD friends such as yourself who won't take medicare patients.
Trump can lead on this issue and back reps who sponsor bills to change or modify or amendment the code.  Writing letters to your rep or senator may bring light to this but I doubt it.

EDIT: when a patient comes in you have to bill medicare and part B insurance? Or is it medicare? I've got one year and about 7 months before I go on medicare. My wife goes on in March next year and I hope my Dr continues to see us. I'll ask him.
Make America Honest Again
(08-29-2019, 05:38 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: The gummint 'tards say I have to take online courses and take tests on "cultural and linguistic sensitivity/disability sensitivity.
Question one. 
A. True
B. False

A. True
B. False.

There are plenty of Christians that Shield their kids from homosexuality, so the first question, while it may seem absurd to you, is a perfectly legitimate question to test knowledge.
3rd is just complaining because he's a racist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot.
Just to make sure that we're all on the same page here...
"'tards" is short for retards, correct?
3rdgensooner Wrote:
TakeThePoints Wrote:
Question one. 
A. True
B. False

A. True
B. False.

So, you would sit home, allow a dem to be elected, and expect him/her to repeal any of this?  Or maybe encourage more of it?  You got a brain man, use it.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
(08-29-2019, 07:41 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
Question one. 
A. True
B. False

A. True
B. False.

There are plenty of Christians that Shield their kids from homosexuality, so the first question, while it may seem absurd to you, is a perfectly legitimate question to test knowledge.
Uh no itâ€s a mind numbingly stupid question written for someone with a third grade education by someone with a second grade education.
(08-30-2019, 12:36 AM)TakeThePoints Wrote:
3rdgensooner Wrote:
TakeThePoints Wrote:
Question one. 
A. True
B. False

A. True
B. False.

So, you would sit home, allow a dem to be elected, and expect him/her to repeal any of this?  Or maybe encourage more of it?  You got a brain man, use it.
I voted gop. They had the White House ,sort of, and both houses of Congress. Whatâ€d they do? Nothing.
(08-29-2019, 11:44 PM)NealBeforeMe Wrote: Just to make sure that we're all on the same page here...
"'tards" is short for retards, correct?
Nothing gets by you. Iâ€ll bet you can pass this grueling examination.