Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chick -Fil-A bastion of bigotry
If the liberals don't think you are inclusive they want to deny you rights as an American.  Worse is the Chick-fil-A coin toss before the Kansas football games....oh, the dread...
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chick-fil-a-k...ity-campus
Make America Honest Again
"A few Kansas University faculty members are not fans of allowing Chick-fil-A to be served on campus because they believe the chain violates "safety and inclusion"."

A FEW university professors will always think something absurd.  It's not news IMHO.
Once again proving that ALL White liberals are indeed gay trannies.
If Chik-fil-a threatens your mental health there really isn't any world you can live in where you're going to be mentally healthy.
From the movie Inc.

Scott Dantley : Left-wing terrorists fire-bombed our 26th Mr. Chicken franchise just yesterday.

Pete Helmes : The Marxists are denying the people of Latin America their right to eat Mr. Chicken. And, they're denying Mr. Chicken his human right to franchise and make a profit.

Scott Dantley : Well, I sure as hell don't want some made-in-Moscow Mr. Cabbage Roll shoved down my throat against my will.

Bob Nixon : Absolutely. Those peasants deserve the dignity and human right to eat Mr. Chicken when and where they please.

Pete Helmes : And Jack, when that right is threatened in the Western Hemisphere, it becomes a national security issue for the United States of America. We're talking of the very survival of the entire concept of internationally franchised chicken, Jack! You've got work to do.
(09-02-2019, 05:55 PM)somenole Wrote: From the movie Inc.

Scott Dantley : Left-wing terrorists fire-bombed our 26th Mr. Chicken franchise just yesterday.

Pete Helmes : The Marxists are denying the people of Latin America their right to eat Mr. Chicken. And, they're denying Mr. Chicken his human right to franchise and make a profit.

Scott Dantley : Well, I sure as hell don't want some made-in-Moscow Mr. Cabbage Roll shoved down my throat against my will.

Bob Nixon : Absolutely. Those peasants deserve the dignity and human right to eat Mr. Chicken when and where they please.

Pete Helmes : And Jack, when that right is threatened in the Western Hemisphere, it becomes a national security issue for the United States of America. We're talking of the very survival of the entire concept of internationally franchised chicken, Jack! You've got work to do.
mmmmmm chicken...mmmmm, can't wait for some tonight..mmmm
Homemade?
(09-02-2019, 06:02 PM)somenole Wrote: Homemade?
Yes, with some fresh green beans.   Oven fried...mmmm
I prefer fried chicken with a some heat, so if itâ€s not Popeyes and itâ€s home made its got to have a good dose of cayenne pepper, white pepper and black pepper.
(09-02-2019, 06:11 PM)somenole Wrote: I prefer fried chicken with a some heat, so if itâ€s not Popeyes and itâ€s home made its got to have a good dose of cayenne pepper, white pepper and black pepper.
Does Reds' Hot sauce count?
Itâ€ll do.

Spicy chicken is the spice of life.
Liberals getting butthurt over Chik Fil-a is so 2013.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chick vowed to leave US and finally did zigbee 3 98 12-24-2023, 07:59 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  What does a tatted up and half naked chick have to doing with honoring men? ChinaBuck 9 238 09-19-2022, 02:45 AM
Last Post: maize
  Zigbee food news.com secrets when ordering Chick -Fil -A zigbee 2 146 08-02-2022, 05:04 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Crazy chick comes out as a guy K9Buck 9 1,492 06-19-2021, 06:54 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  LGBT's after Chick and Dan Cathy again. Hightop77 13 6,591 06-05-2021, 10:26 PM
Last Post: maize
  Here's me trying to hit on a chick online K9Buck 1 694 01-05-2021, 06:23 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  I like this chick! K9Buck 0 482 08-26-2020, 03:06 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Good Bye Chick Fil A AlumneyeJ93 47 2,421 06-20-2020, 09:32 AM
Last Post: AlumneyeJ93
  San Antonio Want Chick Fil A OUT of it's airport zigbee 0 446 01-19-2020, 08:05 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Man eats Chick -Fil-A for 114 days and did not gain a lb zigbee 3 459 12-18-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: lrrps21