Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female Army Ranger. I call B.S.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/female-airman...ranger-tab

Wonder how many ways they changed the rules for her?
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
I have zero issues with it, as long as standards were maintained.
(09-04-2019, 01:50 AM)TakeThePoints Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/us/female-airman...ranger-tab

Wonder how many ways they changed the rules for her?

I admire her for her service but I am skeptical that she did what the other guys did, but I'd be happy to be wrong.
I saw somewhere that 11 (I recall) Female Marines have gone into infantry.  Eleven.  Yay.
(09-04-2019, 05:57 AM)Orbit1 Wrote: I have zero issues with it, as long as standards were maintained.

That's the problem.  There is no way they can do that any more than the NFL or NBA could.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

My brother is a Ranger. I just sent him the link, his response: "Yeah, there is a ton of controversy around it, the guys basically carried her through Florida phase"

TTP and K9 were both exactly right.
I think a few females could pass Ranger school without dilution.  Those few might not be in the Army of course.  Same with passing SOI or anything else beyond basic.  I know the standards for basic training are considerably reduced for female Marines.  They don't do pullups, for example, they do "hang time".

Last I read, no female had passed the Marine Infantry Officer's Course.

This reminds me of that other poster for some reason.
(09-04-2019, 05:57 AM)Orbit1 Wrote: I have zero issues with it, as long as standards were maintained.

Just curious, do you know how a Ranger earns his tab?
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(09-04-2019, 07:51 AM)Syncro Wrote: My brother is a Ranger.  I just sent him the link, his response: "Yeah, there is a ton of controversy around it, the guys basically carried her through Florida phase"

TTP and K9 were both exactly right.

Imagine what would happen in combat.  

We now have SJW firmly infested within military brass.  We will be absolutely ripe for the pickin' if we stay this course.
Brother just sent these two articles from last week. Not about the woman who was passed recently, but more about how the standards are lowered and twisted into knots to have tried to pass the group of females last year (none passed). Both pieces a bit long but worth a read.

Part 1: https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/28/femal...er-school/

Part 2: https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/29/us-ar...e-rangers/
I could see a few maintaining the standards. A long time ago, my first serious girlfriend was rock solid athletically ( I have no idea what she saw in me). Her older two brothers were former state champion wrestlers and she would spar with them at times. She was also incredibly smart as well. But it would take an outlier like her to do this.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Being physically fit is quite literally the most easy part of getting through the school.

The physically weak are weeded out very quickly in RAP.
I saw this movie, so having a female SEAL must be a thing, right?
Also part of this graduating class:

"Marshall Plumlee was a four-year player at Duke, helping the team win a national championship in 2015, who then went on to play 29 games in the NBA between the Knicks and Bucks (he spent much of his two NBA seasons bouncing between the NBA and G-League).

While at Duke he was a member of the ROTC, then became a member of the New York National Guard while with the Knicks. When his NBA career didnâ€t work out as he hoped, the seven-footer enrolled in the Army."

https://sports.yahoo.com/former-knick-bu...02938.html
(09-04-2019, 08:17 AM)lrrps21 Wrote:

Just curious, do you know how a Ranger earns his tab?

Honestly only what Iâ€ve read in the interwebs. I talked with my SWCC Buddy last year when a couple women were going thru it, he wasnâ€t a fan.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Female teacher, 32, arrested for having sex with boy, 11 K9Buck 23 144 04-07-2024, 12:41 AM
Last Post: TakeThePoints
  Really? Yelling N word at female college Utah BB players?? zigbee 40 470 04-05-2024, 02:17 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Black female DAs and prosecutors TakeThePoints 9 159 02-07-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Lady stole 100 million from Army....keeps pension zigbee 19 304 01-30-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  US Navy and US Army Announce Recruting Change ChinaBuck 29 458 01-29-2024, 07:39 PM
Last Post: maize
  Surprise! Army ads now turn to Whites when they need dependable bodies. Hightop77 4 107 11-10-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  US Army Rifle Company Organization and Tactics during WWII ChinaBuck 1 76 10-24-2023, 07:17 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  English girl arrested reportedly for saying female cop looks lesbian K9Buck 14 256 08-11-2023, 06:01 AM
  Female version of pitch Beastdog 5 186 07-05-2023, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  Chinese army vet reaction to Saving Private Ryan ChinaBuck 22 432 05-15-2023, 10:38 PM