Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How racist are/aren't you?
Full disclosure,  i have a Strong preference for white folk.

If you want to participate,  scroll to the bottom of the screen and pick 'touch screen' or 'keyboard'.  On the next page select Race IAT.

Takes about 5 min.

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html
So a bunch of Leftists in academia are going to tell us who is racist.  Just for fun I randomly clicked on the profile for one committee member listed below, Tony Greenwald.   Here is his finding after studying race and the 2012 presidential election. This lecture summarizes my basis for concluding that Americans' racial attitudes may be the cause of at least a 10% handicap for Barack Obama in the 2012 Presidential election.

Need I say more?

About Us
Project Implicit is a non-profit organization and international collaboration between researchers who are interested in implicit social cognition - thoughts and feelings outside of conscious awareness and control. The goal of the organization is to educate the public about hidden biases and to provide a “virtual laboratory” for collecting data on the Internet.
Project Implicit was founded in 1998 by three scientists – Tony Greenwald (University of Washington), Mahzarin Banaji (Harvard University), and Brian Nosek (University of Virginia). Project Implicit Mental Health launched in 2011, led by Bethany Teachman (University of Virginia) and Matt Nock (Harvard University). Project Implicit also provides consulting services, lectures, and workshops on implicit bias, diversity and inclusion, leadership, applying science to practice, and innovation. If you are interested in finding out more about these services, visit https://www.projectimplicit.net.
The Project Implicit Executive Committee consists of the following individuals:

· Kate Ratliff, Executive Director, University of Florida
· Yoav Bar-Anan, Director of Technology, Ben Gurion University
· Calvin Lai, Director of Research, Washington University in St. Louis
· Colin Tucker Smith, Director of Education, University of Florida
· Brian Nosek, Board of Directors, University of Virginia
· Tony Greenwald, Board of Directors, University of Washington
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

It said that I had Yellow Fever.
I got no automatic preference for black or white. They should have had a preference for moron vs. non-non-moron.
(09-06-2019, 08:14 PM)stxbuck Wrote: I got no automatic preference for black or white. They should have had a preference for moron vs. non-non-moron.

You don't have any conscious preference for black or white, but I'd bet $$$ that you have an unconscious bias toward white.
I looked up their bios. Pseudoscience. BS for navel gazing pseudointellectuals.
(09-06-2019, 08:16 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 08:14 PM)stxbuck Wrote: I got no automatic preference for black or white. They should have had a preference for moron vs. non-non-moron.

You don't have any conscious preference for black or white, but I'd bet $$$ that you have an unconscious bias toward white.

And I'd bet the people who compiled the survey questions would say all white people are inherently racist, blacks are sacred beings and we need reparations as soon as possible.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(09-06-2019, 08:18 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:

And I'd bet the people who compiled the survey questions would say all white people are inherently racist, blacks are sacred beings and we need reparations as soon as possible.

It's not a survey of any type. There are no questions. You click right or left but, please, keep pretending to know what you don't know.
(09-06-2019, 08:08 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: So a bunch of Leftists in academia are going to tell us who is racist.  Just for fun I randomly clicked on the profile for one committee member listed below, Tony Greenwald.   Here is his finding after studying race and the 2012 presidential election. This lecture summarizes my basis for concluding that Americans' racial attitudes may be the cause of at least a 10% handicap for Barack Obama in the 2012 Presidential election.

Need I say more?

I wouldn't take it either, if I were you.

I'd love to answer their questions in person.  They would probably implode or at least stand and scream at the sky.

[Image: Screaming-at-Trump.jpg]

(09-06-2019, 08:17 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: I looked up their bios. Pseudoscience. BS for navel gazing pseudointellectuals.

See what I said to HT.  You have no clue what's involved, but still pass judgement, just like you did about the Malcolm Gladwell book. Hopefully others are curious.
(09-06-2019, 08:21 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 08:18 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:

It's not a survey of any type. There are no questions. You click right or left but, please, keep pretending to know what you don't know.

Its the same thing.  They want responses and most anything you do will indicate you are a racist.  The fact that you give this any credibility at all speaks volumes.

(09-06-2019, 08:21 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 08:08 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: So a bunch of Leftists in academia are going to tell us who is racist.  Just for fun I randomly clicked on the profile for one committee member listed below, Tony Greenwald.   Here is his finding after studying race and the 2012 presidential election. This lecture summarizes my basis for concluding that Americans' racial attitudes may be the cause of at least a 10% handicap for Barack Obama in the 2012 Presidential election.

Need I say more?

I wouldn't take it either, if I were you.

I'd love to answer their questions in person.  They would probably implode or at least stand and scream at the sky.

[Image: Screaming-at-Trump.jpg]

There isn't one question. Not one.... single....question....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New England's new coach is a racist idiot K9Buck 18 355 01-18-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  "That's Racist!" Thread P1tchblack 471 20,118 01-14-2024, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  So, mail in ballots really aren't safe... Syncro 62 1,058 12-13-2023, 02:06 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  NY Major is racist zigbee 37 2,180 11-24-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  You can't be racist to a white person... ChinaBuck 1 81 08-23-2023, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Beastdog
  Oh say can you SEE? Racist black singers? zigbee 11 183 07-07-2023, 04:08 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  These people aren’t wired to be a functioning part of society Syncro 43 645 06-20-2023, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Smoothmflikethat
  Woke = Racist ChinaBuck 0 68 06-04-2023, 04:14 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Godless, leftist, lying, TRASH accuses Elon Musk of being a racist K9Buck 13 291 05-07-2023, 08:55 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Cracker Barrel is Racist !!!!! ChinaBuck 16 361 04-10-2023, 06:12 PM
Last Post: zigbee