Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zigbeeSouthern Dandy to challenge Trump in primary
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mark-sa...st-our-way

Make America Honest Again
If the GOP has lost its way, and it has, it has more to do with its members in the House and Senate than it does Mr Trump.  The conservative things getting done in our nation are mostly the result of Trump.  The spending is a congressional issue where they threaten govt shutdowns unless they get their way.  And the GOP is complicit in it.  Is that mostly on Trump?  Ole Mitch has been mumbling and stumbling over his fear of a shutdown for years now. Outside of Trump I don't see too many other guys in the GOP that act like they have a set.
(09-08-2019, 10:36 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: If the GOP has lost its way, and it has, it has more to do with its members in the House and Senate than it does Mr Trump.  The conservative things getting done in our nation are mostly the result of Trump.  The spending is a congressional issue where they threaten govt shutdowns unless they get their way.  And the GOP is complicit in it.  Is that mostly on Trump?  Ole Mitch has been mumbling and stumbling over his fear of a shutdown for years now. Outside of Trump I don't see too many other guys in the GOP that act like they have a set.
IF anyone takes up to support Trump and be a part of his plan for America like Graham and in many ways McConnell, the left will brand them as racist haters for attack and this leads to fear among them.  It's pathetic.  Need more like Graham and Jim Jordan types and Devin Nunes.  They stand up to the liberals like Trump does.
Make America Honest Again
(09-08-2019, 10:43 AM)zigbee Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 10:36 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: If the GOP has lost its way, and it has, it has more to do with its members in the House and Senate than it does Mr Trump.  The conservative things getting done in our nation are mostly the result of Trump.  The spending is a congressional issue where they threaten govt shutdowns unless they get their way.  And the GOP is complicit in it.  Is that mostly on Trump?  Ole Mitch has been mumbling and stumbling over his fear of a shutdown for years now. Outside of Trump I don't see too many other guys in the GOP that act like they have a set.
IF anyone takes up to support Trump and be a part of his plan for America like Graham and in many ways McConnell, the left will brand them as racist haters for attack and this leads to fear among them.  It's pathetic.  Need more like Graham and Jim Jordan types and Devin Nunes.  They stand up to the liberals like Trump does.

Yeah there's definitely a small handful of 'em.  Unfortunately their leaders are mostly political cowards. 

The guy I'm mostly disappointed in is Cruz.  I could be wrong but I think his clash with Trump has clouded his judgement.  He rarely, if ever, stands up for Trump when Trump is right or in the left's constant crosshairs.  Rand Paul seems hit or miss at best.
(09-08-2019, 10:48 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 10:43 AM)zigbee Wrote:

Yeah there's definitely a small handful of 'em.  Unfortunately their leaders are mostly political cowards. 

The guy I'm mostly disappointed in is Cruz.  I could be wrong but I think his clash with Trump has clouded his judgement.  He rarely, if ever, stands up for Trump when Trump is right or in the left's constant crosshairs.  Rand Paul seems hit or miss at best.

Just never-Trumpers.  Can't really blame them if they took the primaries from 2016 personally.  Trump eviscerated them all.  I think every elected republican dislikes Trump in one way or the other.  Judging by the selections on the left this is going to be a very entertaining election.  I don't believe that presidential elections are ever going to be again like the pathetic McCain or Romney nauseatingly polite mistakes.  Democrats always go low.  Time for payback in spades.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump needs to go away K9Buck 1,274 33,232 04-13-2024, 11:38 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
Bug Math Challenge Beastdog 189 12,048 07-01-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Beastdog
  Syncro's Great Southern Road Trip Syncro 55 946 06-24-2023, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  Any of you interested in having our own NCAA tournament challenge??? K9Buck 0 71 03-12-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  UPDATE FOR CHINA: New 6.4 magnitude earthquake hits southern Turkey computerbuck 4 132 02-20-2023, 07:30 PM
Last Post: maize
  Pushup Challenge Hightop77 7 207 09-25-2022, 09:59 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  And then they came for the Southern Baptists Hightop77 41 684 08-15-2022, 02:17 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Country, Western, Bluegrass, and Southern Rock Brutus Buckeye 122 18,556 08-13-2022, 10:12 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Kemp defeats Perdue in Georgia Gov. Primary davebucknut 45 1,373 05-26-2022, 02:05 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  The window to challenge her candidacy already closed, but... ScarletHayes 20 463 05-07-2022, 04:18 PM
Last Post: davebucknut