Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eliminate liberal breeding grounds
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tenness...ve-america
Make America Honest Again
Smarmy libs will have a field day with this.  Cons against education, blah, blah, blah...  

We all know what he means/meant, but the late nighters will go hog wild with this one.
If this guy was serious and not just talking out his ass w/ Sean Hannity hottakes, he might propose something like limiting federal student aid to the median cost of a public university in a given private schools state ie students couldnâ€t borrow 85k for Oberlin, it would be limited to the cost of Kent St.
Surely that cliff notes version of what he said left out some important thoughts. Otherwise......the congressman's comments are rubbish. There is absolutely a need for higher education, even if it is all too often misused in various ways.....
We could stop funding junk in higher education. Eliminate woo first. Then go after the pseudosciences. That would help reduce the looniest of the lefty loons in higher education and improve the quality of the education students receive. 
So no "alternative" medicine or New Age goofs studying psychics or whatever. Then eliminate sociology, psychology(unless it wants to become an actual science), and all the silly crap like gender and women's studies.
So are you saying all colleges should be closed?
Wink
Ever since I could remember guidance counselors pushed college or bust. Not everyone is meant to go to college. KoKo the Gorilla (RIP) could have gotten accepted into Berkeley. She would not have needed remedial math to 'catch up'.

Higher education is nothing but a money making scheme with diploma mills. Financial Aid should also end. We talk about defense spending but not a peep about Financial Aid waste/fraud. I had roommates who would sign up for courses then withdrawal keeping the coin. Thankfully, the Reagan Administration saw this, too. It put the kibosh on the boondoggle. Another reason the left hates Reagan. I know community college students who receive $20k for attending a school that costs $3k. Free bus passes used to go to the mall or da clubs, free lunches, free dinners, free everything for the wrong demographic. If the US wants to spend coin on education, it should spend it on the brightest on down. The dude at Harvard studying medicine should have all his tuition paid for before some dude studying gender studies at Tri-C.

Note: Not singling out Maddy----^

"Beware the Academia Industrial Complex"
--Yours Truly (1983)
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
Reading the thread title I nearly assumed this was about a plan to wipe out large cities like NY, Baltimore, Detroit, Philly, Houston, L.A., etc.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

As if anyone in their right mind would ever breed with a genderless White liberal stereotype.
(09-10-2019, 12:31 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: Reading the thread title I nearly assumed this was about a plan to wipe out large cities like NY, Baltimore, Detroit, Philly, Houston, L.A., etc.

I'd probably think fast food restaurant floors...
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is why we need to eliminate the NIH & CDC K9Buck 1 39 03-07-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: maize
  Media exposing liberal failures and stupidity thread zigbee 21 314 02-20-2024, 01:06 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Artificial Intelligence will soon eliminate actors K9Buck 9 128 02-17-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  More "liberal justice" consequences TakeThePoints 11 236 12-07-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Is the end game to eliminate 90% of humanity to "save mother Earth"? K9Buck 14 236 08-01-2023, 05:41 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  To Buzzfeed liberal jackrod I say STFU zigbee 1 98 03-26-2023, 08:00 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Thomas Massie introduces bill to eliminate Department of Education K9Buck 15 273 02-15-2023, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Georgem80
  You're a liberal and your liberal wife says she's bringing over another woman for... K9Buck 11 204 01-30-2023, 09:20 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Liberal female retired Army Colonel searching for Court leaker Hightop77 193 4,199 01-21-2023, 10:55 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Call a spade a spade and get the blade in the back by liberal media. INCREDIBLE zigbee 21 487 01-04-2023, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Erhino