Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compare/Contrast - Punishment
And this is why you don't trust the government to execute people...

Texas mother Crystal Mason appeals five-year sentence for illegal voting

A Texas mother sentenced to five years in prison for voting illegally in the 2016 election appealed her conviction Tuesday, saying she did not know her status as a felon on release made her ineligible to cast a ballot.

Crystal Mason, an African-American mother of three, was on supervised release after serving time for tax fraud when she filled out a provisional ballot. She has said she did not know that as a convicted felon in Texas, she could not vote until the supervised release was complete.

Tuesday's half-hour hearing before a three-judge panel in Fort Worth focused largely on whether the provisional ballot that Mason cast actually constitutes a vote. A court representative told CNN there is no date set for a decision.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/10/us/texas-...index.html

No Jail Time for Hawaii Cop Who Repeatedly Raped 5-Year-Old

A plea deal with prosecutors will allow a former Hawaii police officer to serve probation rather than jail time for sexually assaulting a child.

45-year-old Teddy O. Van Lerberghe has reached an agreement guaranteeing a five-year probation sentence with no jail term. He must register as a convicted sex offender for life.

An Oahu grand jury indicted him in 2017 on seven counts of sexual assault against a 5-year-old girl beginning in 2004 and continuing until 2008.

Van Lerberghe pleaded no contest to the seven felonies.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]https://www.kitv.com/story/40554773/ex-h...x-assaults[/color][/color]
The relevant take home from the media?  "African American."  Lmao at our media.  Seriously.
(09-11-2019, 09:27 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: The relevant take home from the media?  "African American."  Lmao at our media.  Seriously.

Agree.  The term african american is stupid.  I don't run around calling myself "German American" because my family was from Germany.
(09-11-2019, 09:29 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 09:27 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: The relevant take home from the media?  "African American."  Lmao at our media.  Seriously.

Agree.  The term african american is stupid.  I don't run around calling myself "German American" because my family was from Germany.

That is because white people aren't obsessed with their race as blacks are and don't want to be treated as a protected group who deserve special rights and privileges as blacks do.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Nothing to compare as you're not making a 1:1 comparison.

She deserves to serve her time. Ignorance of the law isn't a legal defense. Maybe she should've opened a f*cking book instead of continuing to procreate.

The pedo deserves to be dead, that is the only acceptable outcome for him in my opinion.
Notice what you don't see in this photo?  A father...

[Image: 190910084832-02-crystal-mason-voting-fra...ge-169.jpg]
(09-11-2019, 09:33 AM)Syncro Wrote: Nothing to compare as you're not making a 1:1 comparison.

She deserves to serve her time.  Ignorance of the law isn't a legal defense.  Maybe she should've opened a f*cking book instead of continuing to procreate.

The pedo deserves to be dead, that is the only acceptable outcome for him in my opinion.

Nothing to compare...yet you were able to immediately compare the punishments and see that they were not correct.
Hawaii, liberal Dem state.
Texas, not a liberal Dem state.
Conclusion, if you want to rape little boys do it in a state run by liberals.
(09-11-2019, 09:41 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: Nothing to compare...yet you were able to immediately compare the punishments and see that they were not correct.

I didn't compare them, I gave my opinion about each one standing on it's own.

You're struggling this morning...
(09-11-2019, 09:33 AM)Syncro Wrote: Nothing to compare as you're not making a 1:1 comparison.

She deserves to serve her time.  Ignorance of the law isn't a legal defense.  Maybe she should've opened a f*cking book instead of continuing to procreate.

This^^^
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(09-11-2019, 09:29 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:

That's because you either goose step or lockstep...
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(09-11-2019, 09:37 AM)Syncro Wrote: Notice what you don't see in this photo?  A father...

[Image: 190910084832-02-crystal-mason-voting-fra...ge-169.jpg]

Well, there are 6 kids there. Too crowded for six fathers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTF kind of punishment is this? P1tchblack 45 866 07-18-2022, 10:37 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  The only punishment that scares leftists davebucknut 0 442 04-19-2021, 12:44 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Feral savages to avoid real punishment for DC murder Syncro 53 4,969 04-05-2021, 11:38 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Lard azzzz woman smothers child by sitting on her for punishment zigbee 6 1,032 03-16-2019, 04:18 PM
Last Post: zigbee